Jul 1, 2009

Morning.

I wake up with this pain on the left side of my skull. I stretch open my jaw until I hear it crack, and feel my muscles relax a bit. Then I do the same with my neck, by circling my head in a 360 motion.

I don't feel like getting out of bed, I really don't.

My stomach hurts, and I can feel the nothing inside it. Other than stomach acid of course. I can feel that, and it hurts.

I feel weak, but I have to get up, without wanting to.

I take a look at my cell phone, and it's 7.15 AM. Great. I can see how this day is going to go ...

2 comments:

Roshni said...

had to comment 'cuz of that last bit in the disclaimer EVEN THOUGH I dont really believe I'll have bad luck for 6 years, not that my luck is any good right now o.o ...as far as this entry is concerned, w00t for the cynicism -nod-

Rida. said...

Chocolate?