Jul 26, 2009

I love womankind.

I'll probably never get womankind. Or understand any female.

Other than my mother.

Womankind. God's punishment for men, or just plain torture? Probably the latter, as far as I have seen.

And God couldn't have picked out a straighter bone from ol' Adam's body. It had to be the rib. One of the crooked ones. The bone that could never be straightened, and would only end up breaking if you tried straightening it out.

*sigh*

Womankind. My money is with Jerry Seinfeld, when he says the only thing going on in the female brain is new ideas about how to manipulate men. It's probably true, why else are woman on earth?

They were once rumored to be good cooks. But let's face it, the world's best chefs are actually all men.

And what is up with feminists? Seriously. With their short hair and what not most of the time, it's clear something is so wrong with them.

Equal rights for men and women, eh? Isn't this the 21st century. Why do we still have feminists? If they need something else to do, the cooking and cleaning department could use a hand. Someone send that to the National Organization for Woman.

God, womankind, what do you want from us?

I mean it's clear you're all I think about. You're driving me insane here. I'm trying to figure out what you want, and why you're here on earth with us, but it's not coming to me. A lot of men have been trying to figure it out, but they haven't been successful either. And God has a way of keeping you guessing whether he's there or not, all the time, so asking him isn't working either.

Plus, we know we've come a long way from the days of Adam, and with the probable hoax of evolution and what not going around, we've grown smarter. But so have you, manipulating sirens and vixens from the Garden of Eden. The fruits have all changed, but they're still there, and they're still forbidden. The only thing different is, there might or might not be a snake in the grass anymore. But it's all the same thing, really. For history repeats itself, yes? Then, for as long as there are Sons of Adam, Eves all over the world will keep screwing them over.

And it's not helping MANkind, the fact that we're outnumbered 1 to 4. That number will probably keep growing, woman care to stick out for each other. Man has this other problem, it's called an Ego. We can't help it, we really can't. We were born with it, probably got it from our own dads. But woman, man, woman are organized. So damn organized, they could jump the Russian mafia, and scare the shit out of Vladimir, or Boris, or whoever it is working that night. Boris, the cold blooded hitman, that likes the smell of blood. Or Vladimir, the man who likes to stare you straight in the eyes, before shooting you right in between them. Vladimir and Boris are probably scared of woman, deep down inside, too.

Woman are so organized. They probably plan in advance for their own marriage, their future children's marriages, their grandchildren's names, and where they'll be living while all this is happening. I just haven't gotten my hands on the documented proof and blue prints yet. But soon.

But I love my mom, man. There can't be anyone like her. The only reason she's ever lied to me, was for my own good. Something woman rarely do. Not the lying, lying isn't rare to them. I meant 'doing things for someone else's good'. That's the rare part.

Oh, and don't get offended, womankind. I haven't taken any names, right? So assume, that I'm not talking about you. If you aren't like how I just described above, because believe me, I wasn't being vague or anything, to talk about as many woman as I could, no. I was actually pin pointing female traits, because there do exist woman exactly as I just described. And if you aren't like that, then please don't complain and be glad you weren't mentioned.

But if you ARE somehow a kind and loving female, that doesn't intend to torture men, marry me, would you?

But then It'd probably drive me crazy to understand whether you are real or not. Whether it's me, or everyone else that's crazy.

If it turns out to be just me, though, that would just explain a lot.

8 comments:

Crashing Paper Planes said...

DannyBoy, you've lost it. Truly.

For one, women are manipulative- VERY manipulative. And I used to believe quite the opposite until I saw before my very eyes things unravelling and it was just NOT pretty.
However, not all women are like that. Basically what all women want (except the bitchy ones) is love. True, pure, love and equal rights, really. And no ego. And no wannabe-a-man-so-i-won't-show-my-emotions stupidity.
Yes.
No but seriously, all women really want is someone who cares for them, kacche kano ka na ho and a good human being. Bas.
Can't men offer that? Why do they have to be such wusses? Why do they have to either totally side with the mom and kick the wife away or side with the wife and kick the mom away?
Why can't guys just balance? And think with their brains not their dicks for once?

Daanish said...

Lol, are you online right now and have msn?

Daanish said...

First of all, I know what you're talking about, guys don't really think either. Guys aren't really the smartest people on earth either, and that's why I talked about the whole ego thing, but I was just skimming through. I could probably even write a whole post about manhood, but I just don't swing that way, you know?

But I honestly have yet to meet a female that just wants love and what not. Love, as a concept, is so completely different in everyone's eyes, let alone people belonging to different genders, that it's prone to be mishandled and can lead only to disaster if both parties don't really use their brain and only their 'hearts' (which I don't even understand, but sure.)

Can't men offer what? There's just people that offer certain things, but lack in other perspectives, and in the same way, some people just ask for certain things from certain people that can't fulfill them at all.

It's a two way road, I agree, we're all at fault here, but I have this thing; I maintain a somewhat sexist attitude towards this life, and what not, and I just don't want to comment or write about Manhood. Not because I'm completely secure about my sexuality (which I am, fyi) but I just don't want to, because I don't even bother with males like I do with females. For all that I'm concerned, it wouldn't matter if males are just taken off from earth, even if females can't anyhow replace them. I'd love all the attenion, heh. I'm selfish like that, somewhat.

Crashing Paper Planes said...

lol I guess I was online :/
I do have msn.

Sexist = not good.
Well it's arite in the way that some things just ought to be done by women and men, but not in the i'm a man so I'm better way. I'm lazy to add the dash things (hyphens are they?) ._.

Lol you wouldn't get all the attention PFFT :P
They're too many lesbians for that ._.

Crashing Paper Planes said...

But I guess I wasn't really ON line, or signed in. ._.
Hence the late reply? Yeah.

Maira said...

Take it from me...b'cause I care...you have some serious issues..*rolls eyes*

uzme said...

lol...true.
Stay away from us!:p

Unknown said...

haha!