Jul 24, 2009

Laugh with me, then.

It's funny how people just see the book cover and not what's really inside.

It's funny how people only see the mask, and not the face wearing it.

It's funny how people take to what they see, hear, and feel to be real, and don't bother after that point.

It's funny how the book cover is strapped on to the book so tight.

It's funny how masks become really hard to take off after a while.

It's funny, the measures people end up taking, to be anything but lonely.

It's funny how it can be so sad.

5 comments:

Sam said...

"It's funny, the measures people end up taking, to be anything but lonely"


Quoting Aristotle:

"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."

Its funny how true that is.

Crashing Paper Planes said...

Loved this post.

Agree with Sarmad.

Sharing makes it better you know? If you want-- you can share ti with me. You have the advantage of not knowing me and me not knowing you :]

Daanish said...

@sam;

Aristotle ftw.

@crashing paper planes;

But that doesn't really matter, I don't see it as an advantage or a disadvantage. I'd talk to anyone and everyone, but I just have this thing. There's a side to me I can't ever open up to anyone. As cliche' as that sounds.

Crashing Paper Planes said...

I get it :]

ms.parker said...

"I'd talk to anyone and everyone, but I just have this thing. There's a side to me I can't ever open up to anyone."

me neither.