Jul 19, 2009

Pikchurz R Preddy

And now, I will take a bow.

I've been blogging for more than 5 years, with no one reading. And after not giving up, and so many years, I now have 9 followers.

Lead and they will follow, I read some place. Interestingly, all I've learnt is from other people's writings. Maybe that's what draws me to writing so much. So much, that I'm taking English 102 and Creative Writing when I go back to Philludelpheya. And spell checker didn't underline that voluntarily mispelt word. It did underline mispelt though. Oh, it's 'spelt' misspelled. Whoops.

What I said about the Philadelphia (not taking risks with spell checker embarrassing me, anymore) picture thingy .. Ugh, thingy is not in the dictionary? Jesus.

Anywho. Here's are samples of what I was talking about in the previous post;









And also, I'm attaching this picture from the Lamb of God concert I got to see a few months ago. Just because it is so amazing.



All Images Protected Under Copyrights!

Hehe.

3 comments:

Sam said...

You needs to add borders!

Roshni said...

I never understand the Amreekan University system o_0

Daanish said...

Amreekan university system blahh, no comments about the pictures?!

Those are the only ones I'll be putting up, my laptop is in computer hell, and it's never coming back. I've lost all my work. =(