Jul 23, 2009

2o1.

201th post. I thought I'd photoshop a new banner at least, or maybe make up a whole new blog theme + color scheme .. but blah. Maybe later. For the 202nd post. I make up the rules here, right?

Hmmm .. I can't fall asleep. I've been trying for around, 2 hours. The time reads to 11.12 AM. And I have to wake up, in like, 3 - 4 hours. *sigh*

I miss Elmo, I really did. Idiot that Elmo was. Grrrrr.

Aaah, I wish my schedule wasn't as messed up as it is. I wish I wasn't nocturnal. I wish I could fly. I wish so many things, it's funny. I wish I could decide between a Vaio and a XPS.

Materialistic bastard, aren't I? Well, so is 80% of the world. At least I'm not part of the flock, and own an iphone or a mac. Was thinking about getting a mac, yes. Then I remembered who I was and what I do. Stand out, and not fall for corporate bullshit and advertising tactics.

Macs are for graphic designers. Fuck that, ever hear of photoshop and after effects on windows? With 80% of the world's software developers working on software for Microsoft Windows and NOT Mac OSX, how the fuck can Windows NOT have graphic design software?

Reason why Microsoft never bothers making ADs to get back at the Macintosh's "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" ADs: Because Microsoft knows, that if a person is stupid enough to fall for those, they are better off with a Mac.

Jeez, I am brilliant.

Oh, and if I want a unique operating system, I'd rather run Linux.

*e-mails Microsoft his resume and this blog post*

Fin.

2 comments:

Roshni said...

you wanna' get recruited at Microsoft...haha..who wouldn't.

Americanising Desi said...

OMG u r brilliant!