Jul 20, 2009

200th Post.

Elmo has left the country, and I'm sad. Left me a really big surprise, which made me go =o hawww but then something even sadder happened.

See, my laptop was being a total bitch, crashing and just slowing down and what not. And GOD, I hate that. So I picked it up and slammed it down real hard. Now, I realized even then, that doing so would not actually fix anything, but I just didn't care, so please stop judging me in your heads, with things like 'oh, that is so stupid.' I know it is so stupid, I just felt like being stupid, kthx.

Anywho, the operating system just crashed, nothing worked, so I manual-restarted the system. Bad, move.

Apparently, my primary master hard disk harboring Windows XP has been fried, the file system has gone awry, and the Boot.ini file is not accessible. On top of that, chkdsk can't do shit. Forget /r and /p command line additions.

The boot file just isn't accessible =/ and won't even be replaced. Proper Fucked royally, sideways, the works.

Didn't get what I said? My computer won't start, and I'm going to lose all my data.

Because the only way to make it work (hopefully) is to re-format and reinstall Windows from scratch. And I'm not even sure if that'll work.

But someone has taught me something important right before leaving. It's called Optimism.

So what do I do? Simply put my finger on the next laptop I want and then buy it.

So, things on my list to buy: New laptop, a camera, and a new cell phone.

That's optimism for me.

Oh, and by the way. 200th Post!! Big whoop.

8 comments:

Rida. said...

Awwwie.. I would lend you my laptop which would be pink but that's okay the real problem is I don't have one -D

Roshni said...

thanks for the reminder.. I need to burn a recorvery CD. =/
congrats on the 200th.

Crashing Paper Planes said...

Uhm, hulk much?
G'luck on getting a new one.

Camera? Canon FTW.

Daanish said...

@Ridz - lol, that's still mighty kind of you. Thought that counts yeah? =)

@brok3n: Thanks =) And yeah, you do that.


@Crashing Paper Planes - I was thinking of Sony, actually :/

Crashing Paper Planes said...

I thought the same thing before buying Canon.
But Sony doesn't have that many functions. The one thing I loved was, in Canon, you're able to do that trick-- whole picture black and white and just one particular object in any colour.
So I loved that.

Crashing Paper Planes said...

You just introduced me to podcasting.
Thank you.
I now have a podcast

Daanish said...

I can do that color thing with photoshop anyway .. and with as many objects as I want to .. but one thing I want is this thing called "Beauty shot" in Samsung cameras, where it filters the final picture and makes it clearer and what not ..

But the salesmen and what not all say Sony is better, and I have no clue why, because I even hated the interface and what not, when I tried one of them out ..

And I wuv vans too, but not the checkered ones, the solid colored ones.

The podcasting thing, someone else introduced me to it, and I'm just passing along the wonderfulness ^_^ Already have 2 people podcasting because of mine =D

Shadow said...

I wish I had the liberty of being that optimistic!!