Jul 6, 2009

Riot in my head.

::

Waking up pissed off every day can not be good for you, I assume.

I just woke up, say, roughly an hour ago. My head hurts, and I can't concentrate properly on things. It's the nicotine. Or actually the lack of it.

I want to start podcasting soon, but this being angry most of the time interferes with any serious productivity. Oh, thanks to Rija for pointing out podcasting. I know she's probably going to read this and then be like, *gasp, no mention of who introduced him to it, yada yada*

It's not even about being angry, I don't think this can be classified as that. This is just, being ticked off. Being irritated. Gahh. *fists clenched*

Has anyone seen Prison Break? Doesn't it seem like they keep the guy playing Michael Schofield - Wentworth Miller, away from cigarettes for like an hour before his shots? Because he seems nicotine deprived in every scene and take himself. Heh. Specially with the whispering and rubbing his forehead all the time. At least I only do that when I'm suffering from nicotine withdrawal. Oh well.

Plus, I think I might have a reason to be pissed off this time around, too. Yeah, because I've been working my ass of for something, but it all fell apart, and yeah, it's depressing, and fucked up. *sigh*

Anywho, more shit as it happens. Stay tuned.

Oh, and I got that title from the television blaring in the background. Apparently another riot in Karachi. Pity.

1 comment:

Roshni said...

Wentworth Miller <33