Jul 5, 2009

I love making lists. Hehe.

I need to start sleeping and waking up on time. Seeeerious.

Nocturnal moron that I am, I end up sleeping at 12 in the afternoon, and waking up at 7-8 PM.

I've spent a month like that, and I only have a few more days in Riyadh. And I haven't gotten anything done!

Here's the list of things I need to do while I'm here:

1. Bug the sanity out of my parents. (Almost accomplished)
2. Learn how to cook! At least basic things, anyway.
3. Join a Gym. Get in shape. Anything other than looking anorexic, that is.
4. Gain some bloody weight. Anything other than looking anorexic, that is.
5. Learn how to drive already! Jeezaz.
6. Go to Jeddah!
7. Go to Bahrain!
8. Spend lots of time with my parents. (To bug the sanity out of them).
9. Make my Dad buy me a lot of things to satisfy my materialistic drive. A new laptop, a new cell phone, etc, etc.


And that's basically it. Not a lot, right?

Listening to: Climbing up the walls by Chris Cornell from Scream (2009)

No comments: