Aug 30, 2009

Airplane Sounds

I don't really feel like writing, but I realized that I hadn't posted anything on the blog in a while now .. I didn't have internet for 2 days though, so I can just blame it on that, maybe.

Plus, I'm in a blah mood, because I'm going back in less than 24 hours. Back to Philadelphia!

And it's been one hell of a time here - 3 months to be exact. It's probably been said a million times before, but I can't resist - time does fly by really fast.

I didn't feel this way when I left the first time, 9 months ago, but I'm really going to miss Riyadh, my Parents, and all the lousy blokes I call friends.

Specially Sam, Lala, and Panda. Feel special.

And my Dad, and how he keeps telling me how much my Mom missed me, when in all actuality, it's him that did. Probably even more than my mom did.

And my Mom, that starts crying out of nowhere at all, right after she says things like "So what if you're going back, you'll be back in Riyadh in no time =]" I <3 me Mom.

Also her cooking. God, my mom is definitely the best cook in the world.

And my idiot brother. Whose turning out to be more like me every day, and I wonder sometimes if that's a good thing. But it has to be.

And my other idiot brother, who can't get enough of the World Wresting Entertainment, for some odd reason. He even literally dreams about it, and talks about nothing else, at all. *sigh* I'm just waiting till he finds a girlfriend.

And my idiot sister, who always hides behind my mom and whispers things into her ears, which in turn my Mom says to me. It's funny, because I always say No to them, by adding; "I was going to do that just now, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm thinking otherwise..."

Evil.

Khair, I am looking forward to a Philosophy and Graphic Designs class. Should be fun.

I am dreading however, the packing process. And I'll have this weird feeling in my stomach that's begun now, till the time I'm in my apartment in Philly and I have all my possessed belongings within my sight. *sigh*

I miss Elmo =[ You better come back and be reading all this, you idiot.

Ok, I can't think of anything to write, and staring at the aquarium isn't helping. I'm going to take leave now =]

This isn't like a, farewell to Riyadh, post or anything, so pardon me if I'm missing anything or if this is too abrupt.

Much love.

4 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

*sigh*

But you missed Philly and you like it there, so it should be great inshAllah :]
And that's why you haven't been online. Hmm.

Airplanes scare me. I crushed my mom's knuckles and made mine numb :/

Btw, the drum roll and monster sounds bit was cute =D in the previous post

Rija Yousuf said...

14 hours of airplane sounds should give you plenty of time to do what you do best.
Thinking. About everything o_O. You creepy-genius overthinker, you.
You can start all the pwetty photogrpaphy in Philly once again. The pink trees and all =D
[Pink 8-)..]

And remember to ace Graphic Designing =D

Happy Flying.
Overrr the mountainssss...(8)

;)

I commented, sleepy head.

Americanising Desi said...

I am lining up a trip to LA.. i m excited but then I know what you are dreading :P

Closed eyes... said...

Packing sucks! I always leave it for the last moment and then regret :S

Airplane sounds make me sleepy. I know it's weird. *mumbles*

And, you're an evil brother. Mine is evil too. *sobs*

Gotta love the intro of your blog :]