Aug 4, 2009

Two more tooth extractions...

... and Seven (or Eight, lost count) anesthesia injections later.

My bottom lip, and most of my gums are numb at the moment, but I can feel the pain re-surfacing.

So guess what. The dentist did decide on taking them out.

Same exact story, with two different teeth. Probably the most pain I have ever felt, for a short amount of time. Or maybe not, I can remember when my Wisdom tooth came out, in a single day. *cringes*

But yeah. I can't find any teeth in my mouth at the moment. And I'm going to be in a world of hurt, in say, another half an hour, roughly.

The sound of teeth being pulled out of gums, I heard it again today. The anesthesia just wouldn't work, so I had to get another Root Canal.

So wonderful, really.

Plus, blood and infection spilled out of the tooth the doc removed, and made way straight do the deepest corners of my throat.

I actually ended up choking on it.

Was the worst experience I've had in a while now. I'm probably going to have nightmares. If I can sleep with all this pain, of course.

4 comments:

Roshni said...

I seriously feel your pain, having been thru it and all....... how many cavities did you have man! =0
Seriously get some real strong pain killers and try and sleep it off. With that said, wisdom tooth are real bad too? Im getting two of mine and all I feel is a pulsating pain every now and then but nothing major. Should I get ready for some nature's evilness? =/

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Ugh...I really hope you feel better boy.

Rida. said...

Yaow~ But hey you will get to eat icecreams after this wouldn't you? Happy thoughts =D

Daanish said...

Brok3n; it depends rly, on how fast they decide on coming out (the wisdom teeth) I've known people that have had their wisdom teeth come out and didn't even know it, but then again, there's me who was in a world of hurt. Muscle relaxants should do the trick. Or of course, a visit to the dentist.

TehBoogieMonsterMan; Me too, thanks =[

Ridz; I've been eating only Ice creams and drinking milk shakes for like, 4 days now. I need some solid food already, I can't bear the sight of another ice cream =[