Aug 17, 2009

Reasons why I need anger management.

I type this while suffering from nicotine withdrawl. And while laying in bed, with my face tilted and squeezed sideways into this pillow. My hands, underneath the pillow, typing.

I'm kind of sleepy, but don't really feel like sleeping. No one, is on at msn. So I have no one to talk to. Not like I have anyone to talk to when there are, around, 28 people online on my list, which is always. But yeah. That's what I mean when I say I have no one to talk to online. A lot of people are online at my list, just no one I would talk to.. Am I making any sense?

Aah, I feel like going out. But then again, I always do. I'm rarely ever at home, as a matter of fact. Which is very, sad. I should spend more time at home, I really should.

I want an ipod touch. Why? Don't know, I just do. I'm very materialistic like that. You probably already know that. It's just intriguing, that's all. An intriguing piece of hardware. I want.

I also want a new laptop. A Sony Vaio. Yes, I've made up my mind. The Vaio because not only is it pretty, but they have good battery life now, finally. And also because they are performing much better than they used to.

I also want a Sony Cybershot. Hey, I need to capture moments in time, and save them somewhere. It's this new thing I'm going to try out. Should be fun, I love pictures and taking them.

Hmmm .. I can't think of anything else I want at this point in time. Maybe all the knowledge in the world, though. That sounds like something nice to have.

"Don't smoke, it's bad for you."

Why does everyone use that line? Every female, I mean. I get the point, really, ladies. We men, we know it. Bad for us. Yes, it says so on the damn packet. And we do read things here and there, really, we do.

Yes, yes, lung cancer, mouth cancer, Every-kind-of-God-forsaken cancer. Yes, I know.

Yes, yes, breathing problems, and asthma. Thank you so much, you big scientist you, for telling me cigarettes are bad for me. I would've never gotten that on my own.

Jesus.

Oh, and this reminds me of a funny story.

This waste of precious oxygen, right. A female I knew. Not really the sharpest tool in the shed. A few blocks short of a brick wall. I was having an argument with her, right. One she started, and for no bloody reason, either. And I have this habit of sighing under my breath, and muttering "Jesus Christ...", right. Just a habit, really, no biggie.

Guess what she says. She says, "Oh, Jesus, huh? What happened, you're Christian now?"

I swear to God, those were her exact words.

For crying out loud, people, if you really want to act like you're all goody two shoes Muslim, please read the book your God sent down and realize this little tidbit of information; Jesus Christ, a.k.a. Hazrat ISA (PBUH), was a Prophet of Islam just like Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was.

If you know who you are that I'm talking about here, please don't be taken back by shock, really, you ignorant hypocrite. Go ask someone that knows their facts and religion, before opening your mouth only to make yourself look like a bigger jackass.

Oh, and I do hope you read this somehow. And I will delete all comments you make, twit.

End.

3 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

"...really, you ignorant hypocrite."

-dies laughing-

Oh so fiesty

Roshni said...

hahaa...someone needs a nicotine patch -cough-

Daanish said...

Grrrr. Thank you for the comments. =]