Aug 25, 2009

Freakin' Fabulous Award

Ok, I'm not quite sure how this works, really, but BoogieMonsterMan (drum roll and monster sounds) tagged me on her blog, and decided I deserve the freakin' fabulous award.



Much love =]

The rules for this award:
* List 5 obsessions
* Pass the award to 5 other blogs, with their links
* Make sure you leave a comment on their blog, so they know about it
* Link to the person that gave you the award.

So, people that know me well probably already know what my obsessions are, right. In fact, I believe there are so many, that it's going to be hard to list only 5. And bear in mind, they're in no specific order! Let's continue =]

1. Megan Fox. It's true, you know it, I know it. I <3 Megan Fox. End of story.



2. Colors. If we don't acknowledge and appreciate ever color ever produced, I have a feeling God wouldn't like that somehow. Hell, I wouldn't like that somehow! Colors are the best thing to happen to man kind since eyes.


3. Writing/reading/information gathering/philosphy/psychology/astrology. I was born to think. With a name like Danish, and a star sign like Gemini - I can't imagine myself doing anything else. I need to find things out, and I obsess about information =]


4. Gadgets, technology. I am to technology, what Wine Testers are to wine.


5. Pictures/Photography. And sometimes I wish I could take pictures of how I see things directly through my eyes, because it's so darn hard to get the essence of it and what not down in a single picture. But I try!


Now, the list could only be 5 things long, because of well, the rules. But, I have so many obsessions, this post would be incomplete without a few honorable mentions.
* Wristbands and other sorts of thingies like wristbands.
* People, and finding out about their personalities.
* Wordplay.

Ok, now the part where I tag other people, riiight.

I tag;
1. BoogieMonsterMan herself =] Much wuv.
2. Rija. (Red Arabian Dust)
3. "Angel Eyes" (Life Story of a Crazy Girl)
4. Nobia (Purple Stilletos)
5. Sam (Duct Tape Nation)

Can I bend the rules just a wee bit and also squeeze in Rida? kthx! ^__^

6. Rida ^_____^ (Reeedhaw)

That is all =] Remember to link back to me!

2 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

COMMENT VIRGINITY!

I likes! thanks for tagging me again aww it was so sweet!

Also, Megan Fox is HAWT! She looks good with black hair waise.

Cute post, loved it!

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you Ish. =] You're the best.=] and Megan fox is mine. =P