Aug 20, 2009

Some more pointers

If I'm selfish - either live with it, or don't bother to begin with.

It's funny, but people that aren't from my immediate family seem to know me better (and I'm happy with that, really)

I don't need people, I really don't, I'd rather be left alone than be thought to be selfish.

Oh, and not like I really trust most people's opinions, people are all stupid.

This is my blog, I come here to vent out, God isn't paying me to entertain people, and I can say whatever I want. Be grateful you have the luxury to comment.

You're welcome.

7 comments:

Rida. said...

Selfish is good. Trust me.

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Aaj kal ke zamaane mein no one can live wihtout being a wee bit tiny bit slefish..tried and tested. you get crushed ._.
Not cool.

And lol @ the luxury to comment.

Anonymous said...

Bohoo Sheeni called u a selfish ass and you wrote a new blog about it haha, way to show that you don't care.

Daanish said...

It's my blog, right? I can do and say whatever I want, right? If you have a problem with it, why show up to begin with? Life not exciting enough?

Daanish said...

This might help;

http://30sleeps.com/blog/2008/03/09/how-to-get-a-life/

Daanish said...

Even though, I know who you are, I must say - it's very brave to hide behind the term "Anonymous."

And don't muster up the courage to "come out from behind the curtain," it's too late for that, and you won't be doing anyone any good or bad.

PS: Go hate me, I'd much rather prefer that, than any more pointless comments. =]

Anonymous said...

LOL didnt I say who I am in the last comment? I think it was obvious its me Sheeni. I dont hide from my teenage cousins :p and yes it's your blog and your life. enjoy hun! I did my duty :)


SHEENI (for the not so smart ones)