Aug 14, 2009

Amplifiya.. FIYA.

"Ni gaddi saadi beja, ni jattiye.
Ni door tenu leja, ve arriye.
Ni woofer tu meri, meri..
Main tera AmpliFIYA .. FIYA ..."

One of the catchiest songs I've come across in my lifetime. Right next to all the songs from that album, in fact. Just like I Kissed a Girl, by Katy Perry. You might hate yourself for liking that song, but you know you do.

Khair ... I've been saying that word a lot; Khair. Weird.

I was thinking about the last time I blogged, and it seems like a long time, so here I are. With nothing special to talk about, but what the hell.

Still haven't gotten my teeth back. Which is ticking me off, because I've lost all the weight I managed to regain in Riyadh. In fact, I might have become even weaker. I'm not eating even a single meal all day. Not one.

It's just either milk, or juices, or some other liquid. I'm not even bothering with trying to chew things anymore, it's sad like that. I've completely lost my appetite, due to that, it's not even funny.

Khair.

Kendiyaa; nerreya, mere naal vi tu nachda kyun nahi? Main tune wekhaan, tu mainu wekhe, ne saanu pata chal gaya tere dil 'ich kiiiii ..

I can write lyrics from punjabi songs all day. Punjabi intrigues me. Much like any other language does, but punjabi comes a little closer to home, due to the fact, that it's a tad bit easier to understand. Considering the fact, that I already understand Urdu, and what not. BURRUWAAH.

I should come back when I actually have things to talk about.

2 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

LMAO! burruwah! PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *rolls on floor laughing my ass off*

Yes I typed the entire thing out. I'm THAT cool.

Roshni said...

haha Imraan Khaaan... I wonder if he realises that THAT song is pretty funny...o.0