Aug 22, 2009

Lists and what not

One of the hardest things to do is picking out a frame for your future seeing glasses. I mean, seriously. Why are there so many kinds?!

Rimless, frame-less (don't know if that's the same thing or not), with all these colors, and what not. It confuses the crap out of me, more than Socrates ever did.

I despise it, to say the least, much like I despise almost everything else. And I had to do just that today; pick out a frame.

But I've learnt this new trick, to not really give a crap and worry so much about detail when picking things out, and rather growing into them as time progresses.

Even though, as I type this, I'm having second thoughts about the frame I did actually pick, and wondering if I made the right choice. "Right choice considering what?" asks another voice in my head. I'm only going to use them to actually be able to see, right? Right. Like that's why they have so many colors and types to them.

That's why contact lenses were invented. Well, probably one of the reasons anyway.

How do you like the new theme by the way? I have all these new logos I designed, but they work better with a gray color scheme. And I want to use this one, for a while at least. Megan Fox <3 MmMm.

Ooh, almost forgot. BoogieMonsterMan did this list of things she collects, and I realize that I collect things too, and therefore I must make a list too. Besides, she 'tagged' me in her post, and it's probably now my duty or something to carry forth the torch. Or something like that, anyway. Here it goes;

1. Friends. Not in a materialistic and selfish way, no, but I like having as many friends as possible. And if not friends, then lets just say, associates. People I like being associated with, and therefore, using when need comes. No, not USING as per se, Using, as in ... well, you know, when you want something, and only a certain someone can get it for you? Ok, step out of my life for a while, you are definitely not getting it.

2. Cell Phones. And all other sorts of gadgets, in fact. If it has been invented, I absolutely must own one. That's the rule. Uh, huh. It is, too. And if you know me, you probably already know this too. No, I'm not materialistic, I just love owning things. Yes, there's a difference. Cell phones, digital cameras, mp3 players. All of the above. I just love technology, is all.

3. Pictures. Yes, pictures. I have to has a large collection of pictures of whatever thing it is like. For example; Gibson Les Pauls, Megan Fox and Jessica Alba, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evos'.

4. MUSIC! I has to have discographies of whatever artist it is that I have a fresh interest in. Absolutely.

5. Wristbands and other jewelry/accessories of sorts. Specially silver and/or bright colored stuff. I love, love, owning as much pieces of flair as I possibly can, as lame as pieces of flair sounds. Even if I don't have room on my wrists for any of it anymore. And even if it is preserved inside the closets of my immediate home. I still must have it! Bottom line.

6. People. Oh wait, did I already say friends?

7. Information. Does that work? It's still being ''collected'', right? Yes.

8. Pens and pencils. Colored pencils, too.

9. Notebooks, just like BoogieMonsterMan, yes.

10. Business cards. Or any other card or piece of paper that can fit in my wallet, actually.

11. Books!! How could I ever forget books. Grrrr. BOOKS!!!

12. Keychains! =]

13. Good photography. Yes! Go take a look at my deviantArt page, under ''collections'' ^__^

14. I still have a LOT of pokemon cards. And I'm not throwing them away. Does that count? Gotta catch em' all! I think I actually did, in fact. Catch em all. The card versions, anyway.

15. Perfumes and colognes! How could I forget. Calvin Klein One, Be, Truth, Eternity, Man, Obsession, Euphoria, Dunhill Fresh, Davidoff Cool Water, Ferrari Black, Allure Homme Sport, Aspen, Armani Black Code, Dunhill Desire Red, Basi Homme by Armand Basi ... God, I love lists.

16. Watches.

Aargh, have to run, can't stay and finish the list. Maybe later!

5 comments:

Roshni said...

why that specific pic of megan fox? o.o...she looks a bit umm..I dont know. nevermind.
Watches <3

Daanish said...

Looks a bit ummm, what? o_o

Watches indeed <3

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

YAY YOU DID IT! *hugs*

Dang we have a lot in common :/ =D

like like..2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13, and 15 too, had I been that rich ._.

Roshni said...

like shes been stretched and then restored....=|

Daanish said...

@TehBoogieMonsterMan =]

@brok3n Lol, that's the original picture all right. Of course, I resized it to fit the banner.