Aug 9, 2009

How we're funny, pain and us.

The place that used to have a teeth in my mouth, still hurts. Is even hurting right now. It's been what, two days? I've lost count. In fact, I don't even notice it much anymore, it always hurts. Maybe if it stopped hurting, I'd grow worried then. Where did the pain disappear to, and how? Jees.

Have another appointment with the scariest man in my life, and probably the man I'll ever fear. After my Dad, of course. Yes, I am talking about my dentist, and his set of pliers and other sharp things, that you probably shouldn't be moving around inside of people's mouths. But he has a degree that says he can, and therefore he does. Gets paid for it too, heh. That's how a degree can change things. You'd probably get under trouble with the law if you even come near people, holding what he does. But he can move them around inside people's mouths, poking them here and there, sometimes probably just to see how you sound when you yelp. Because he has a degree that says he can. I'd hate to be enemies with a dentist.

God, I don't even feel like talking bad about him. What if he's into stalking his patients, and finds my blog? And then takes out another tooth. It wouldn't really matter though, he's taken out all the useful teeth, to begin with. I can't really even chew food anymore, that's how useful. And if you can't chew food, life becomes very tasteless indeed, all puns intended.

It's hilarious though, how God decided to play this game with me. All my life, I've ran from things like vegetables and soups. Because I'm a Man, and on top of the food chain, I saw no reason to actually munch and chew grass, and drink a meal. And by rendering me toothless, God is probably high-fiving angels up there, while pointing at me and laughing. Also, he's been making sure I notice Restaurant and Fast Food place Sign boards. I can't miss them! I involuntarily start reading, and then recalling the menus inside. Aah, and then remembering how I used to teeth all those things down, sometimes even gulp them down without really bringing teeth into the equation. The only thing I gulp down now is either milk, or my own saliva. And trust me, both these things get just as tasteless if you have had a good amount.

I have been noticing the aquarium I've had in all the places I've ever lived (except philly), and how it only has 4 fish at the moment. It used to have around twenty, at times. The problem's been this one brown, piranha looking, fish that we got. It's been attacking and probably devouring, other fish. And now we have only 4 left. Two really large Catfishes that we've had for as long as I can remember, and this orange tailed something-else fish. Oh, and the piranha-looking itself.

The brown evil fish keeps running after the catfishes to bite or whatever, even though they're much larger AND have a friend in the tank. And the catfish keep running away, instead of fighting back or anything. Even though there are two of them! AND they're much larger.

It's just funny how mammals can't do things because they haven't been programmed to.

And can't ever be.

But it puts a larger smile on my face when I think about Karma.

And then it reminds me of the over-used and worn out quote; Why so Serious?

Then I hate mankind for emulating things like lemmings and sheep so much.

Then I ponder a title for this post, and hit the orange Publish Post button.

For the rest of the day; I have more adventures and don't stop loving myself. You shouldn't either, but just don't get cocky with me. Planet earth isn't big enough for just my single ego, let alone the both of ours'.

10 comments:

Tine said...

oh...i can understand your feeling. i hate dentist too. maybe a month ago i just had her took away my precious tooth. tsk. since i have no choice... i let her.

but in your case...i don't think your dentist will be able to read this. hehe oh i hope he will not oo. hehe :D

Anonymous said...

I found you. Just wait till you come in for your next appointment.

-Your Dentist.

Rida. said...

Lol!

Roshni said...

I had two sets of 4 fish.... all died. I initially thought goldfish had a remarkable life expectancy considering their size but with me the longest they survived was a week......... I don't know wth Im doing wrong. =(
Apart from that...dentists are evil. -n0d-

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

ROTFL @ Anonymous =D haha


Oh oh and this was a hilarious post waise. Put a huuuuuuuuuuge smile on my face!
No i'm not sadistic really. :/

Daanish said...

@Tine I hope not too, really.

@Anonymous >__>

@RidZ I know it was you =p lol.

@brok3n We had a goldfish for I think, somewhat around 8 years? It grew remarkably big, it was weird. These catfish are really old too. From the same time as the goldfish in fact!

@TehBoogieMonsterMan I know you're not, hun. I was trying to be funny with this post, and I'm glad it worked =]

Rida. said...

It wasn't me =O The 'lol' was for the post. It made me smile and laugh too and since am always out of words I thought a lol would suffice

=(

You're evil xP

Roshni said...

=0 8 years? what did you feed 'em man?

Anonymous said...

Too bad you'll never be able to guess who I am. ;D

-'Dentist'

Americanising Desi said...

OUCH! :)
u bring back ouch memories!