Aug 17, 2009

... and don't miss me. Really.

"I'll miss you."

Really? Will you? Oh, what do you want for that, A cookie?

It's fine really. Please, don't. Embarrass yourself, I mean. Oh, and miss me. Don't do that either, really, I can live without it, I really can.

I mean, seriously. Don't do me such a huge favor. One I can't ever repay.

Miss me. Why? Why would you do that? Why. I mean, really. You shouldn't. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Please don't.

In fact, please think about as many other things, and people, as you can.

Let me live in peace, knowing, that I'm not being missed by you. Really. Honestly.

If you really want to do me a favor? Do me that.

4 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Oooh. Fiesty.

Roshni said...

lol. sorry I found that funny.... would be slightly evil if you actually said to the person after they said they were gonna' miss you. Unless them saying I'll miss you was faker than fake then yea.... o.o

Daanish said...

@TehBoogieMonsterMan; =]

@brok3n; I did.

Roshni said...

haha forreal?... dude..I bet that person was gobsmacked.