Aug 4, 2009

Eleanor Rigby

Aah, look at all the lonely people.

Just woke up, because the pain started to come back. It's weird how it disappeared all the while I slept. Maybe it was the muscle relaxant. Maybe it's some other reason I can't comprehend.

All the lonely people. Where do they all come from? All the lonely people. Where do they all belong?

Have two more extractions in a while. Or maybe not - if the dentist decides to have a little mercy, feels a little sympathetic. Maybe he'll just inject me with some anesthesia, or spray that numbness spray, so the pain goes away for a while. Maybe. Or maybe, I'll just get so tired of this, I'll ask him to rip them out of my gums once and for all, and get it over with.

Aah, look at all the lonely people. Where do they all belong?

Nothing has ever given me any more physical pain, than my teeth, or sometimes, even the lack of them. Like right now.

Where do they all come from? Aah, look at all the lonely people.

No comments: