Sep 17, 2009

In Gloom.


It's 6.45 AM and I just woke up. I actually went to bed really early last night, and surprised myself.

It's really, really cold. So cold, that I don't even feel like climbing out from under the covers, even to shut the window in front of me. And the sun isn't even completely up yet. Or if it is, it's hiding behind clouds. And it might rain.

-sigh-

I really don't feel like going out today.

I couldn't drop my art class, and I'm not looking forward to being stuck under all the stress of an 8 hour class. I can only imagine the kind of homework I'm going to get, and will not be able to actually do. 6 hours of homework is expected, says the syllabus. Ok, yessir, Mr. syllabus.

I feel like I've made the same mistake I did last semester with that business class. Wonderful.

My blog theme actually represents the gloominess that is outside my window too, right now.

And I'm not looking forward to this, really.

No comments: