Sep 9, 2009

Don't Panic.

There comes a time in my life, ever so often, when I just want to disappear.

It's been delayed for quite a long time now, and I feel like this is it.

Thank you for witnessing the Danish show. I hope I've pleased and entertained all of you enough to last a while.

I need a break though, as sad as that is. Pity, really. You'll get along just fine without me though, I know that much too.

It's not that I need some personal time for myself, I really don't, because I don't see that happening anyhow. It won't ever work.

I just need some time off of my self-sabotaging, world-loathing, self indulging, ways.

And yes, I still feel sheer disappointment from everything that has happened to this very day.

But the world won't learn, no one ever changes, no one ever will. Neither will I.
And it's just ironic, that everyone I come across is just the same.

The system has either made us this way, or we all opt to be so. It's just sad.

I don't like pushing people away, it just happens. As cliche' as that is. If you don't believe me, pause for a while and think about it. Yes, I have. You have seen and/or witnessed it yourself.

But remember. If I don't come back, for some of you. If I like disappearing a little too much. If I decide to turn selfish.

Don't panic.

3 comments:

Roshni said...

Hibernating eh? .....Stay good I guess..

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Come back on FB you were my number one fan :[

Disappear shizzappear >.>

Maira said...

aww comeon man..YOU cant stay away from here..No matter what you say..Sigh! I guess we'll just have to wait for you to 'comeback' :P cheerz