Sep 15, 2009

Dychets.


I refuse to give up hope. I refuse to join everyone else, who have stopped looking, stopped searching, and just given in to believing - what they see is real, what they 'feel' is true. Is that all there is?

I refuse to be restricted by our lack of knowledge, I refuse to be restricted by mankind's ignorance.

I refuse to believe there are fairies under the prairie, without even taking a look. I'd rather self destruct, in an attempt to find out, than just be content with knowing how no one knows for sure either, and with blind faith.

I refuse to end my imagination to what we've come to standards with. This every day life, and things deemed possible and impossible by everyone else. I refuse to label anything impossible, and I refuse to believe things are possible just because they've been done before.

I refuse to take your word for it. I refuse to take anyone's word for it.

I refuse to be distracted and sidelined by the sheer stupidity of the general population.

I refuse to be a part of the mindless fiesco we've come to take as 'life', even if involuntarily.

I refuse to be just another number, another part of the statistics. I refuse to be so human, that I'm just another human.

I refuse to be one of many, I'd rather be one of one.

I refuse to care what you think, and I refuse to justify myself.

I'll leave that to my end, for my end will justify my means.

Or I'll leave it to realization, that comes ever so slow at times. But it does.

I refuse to regret anything.

I refuse to believe there are times when there is nothing that can be done.

I refuse to only flow with the current, and not change directions and break the mould.

I refuse to accept average.

I refuse to accept anything but greatness, and I refuse to stop until I get there.

I refuse to judge people. Because that's what everyone does, and I refuse to be just anyone.

I also refuse to judge people, because if a God exists, I wouldn't want to take that away from him.

I refuse to go on ..

1 comment:

Rija Yousuf said...

I refuse to let you self-destruct. o_O