Sep 11, 2009

And the rest will flow.



Have I been here before? It all seems so new somehow. Yet, it's somehow similar.

But so much more different.

-Sigh-

So, I'm loving all my new classes. Creative Writing and Philosophy, most of all. Not so much English 102 though, the professor seems like a ... well, you know.

According to him; "Every other English 102 class has options and choices you can make, but not mine. Mine has substance, not choices or options. You're going to have to do exactly what I tell you, and that's it. There will be substance, though."

Substance. Well said, good sir. You almost had me there, for a second. No choices? I thrive for choices. I make choices. I create, choices. I AM, choices.

No space to creatively move around? Not me. At all.

This is going to be a conflict of interest. In fact, I always sold my work to my english 101 professor this way. He'd ask me to talk about Mangoes, I'd end up describing every other fruit and adding 'and what I haven't talked about in this paper, is a mango.'

And it worked, it really did. He did end up calling me Sly and Guile. But in a good way, he said. In a good way. Right.

Creative Writing is going to be hilarious though. The professor asked us what we thought gave story tellers back in the days their creativity. Then he answered it himself, and said 'Drugs.'

"See, that was a joke, but no one's really laughing," he said.

That's my kind of professor, right there. A student asked if he's got any, and he didn't really answer. I wonder, though.

Philosophy seems like fun. The professor made sure we realize that, we're going to talk about controversial concepts a lot, like, 'Is there a God?'. Fun stuff, really.

On a seperate note, like where I'm going with the new banner design? I am.

-Sigh- my sugar muffin, how I miss you so, already. You can't be too good for me, it seems.

Run a Chpeck by me, though, and everything will be fine.

And everything will be fine.

And the rest will flow.

And nothing else compares.

And we float.

1 comment:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

OYE HOI SUGAR MUFFFIN SHUFFIN :P

=D I'm such a killjoy, AH, really now! =D