Sep 27, 2009

Hate is Danish, and Danish is ...

Hate. Believe me.

I'm one of the worst people you could come across.

What I can do with words, can be used for much more than doing good. I could make people kill themselves, if I say the right things.

If I could, I'd sell off as many people's happiness, belongings, and everything else I could get my hands on, just to fulfill my materialistic needs. I really could.

I can hate a person with so much intensity, you'd think I'm the devil himself. Maybe I am.

I may seem like I'm capable of loving people, but really, I'm much better at hating them.

I hate human life. I hate humankind. I just do, we're all not worth planet earth being destroyed for, God probably made a mistake creating us. That's why we're all so fucking bent on destroying each other, and everything destroyable.

I might just be sexist, if that's what you call someone who doesn't see the point of Womankind. Womankind, is that even a real word? I've heard of mankind, but not so certain about the latter.

In fact, I'm a sole believer of the fact that Adam would be living it off if it weren't for Eve. Eve was probably the devil himself. That makes perfect sense to me.

Selfish doesn't even begin to describe me. It only comes close.

I have an inflated ego. I really do. I love myself, and that's about as much as I love. A lot, though.

I don't care about your feelings, your emotions. I really don't. So you might get hurt, but so what? People seldom don't. We're all getting hurt every now and then, so what's the big deal then? You can probably find someone else to hurt later, and take it out on them.

I have no heart. Not anymore at least. I have faint memories of having one, not too long ago.

No, I'm lying, I never had a heart.

That is Danish Arif in a nutshell. And I don't particularly like you either.

I hope for your sake you don't like me anymore.

4 comments:

Rija Yousuf said...

Mmmmmmmmm...

Nah. Try harder, sucker.

Anonymous said...

you need to stop being impossible..for yourself..

Maira said...

you need to stop being impossible..for yourself..

linda s. said...

i think this is a very interesting post in that you have many claims about your evilness, selfishness, etc. it reminds me of how certain evil people genuinely believe they are doing the right thing (hitler comes to mind).

i think we are all very hard on ourselves. if your mind is straight enough for you to try to convince yourself and others that you are these things, then maybe there is some error in it.

as in, if those who commit extremely heinous acts can see good in their actions, those who tend to make good actions may view themselves as "evil" when they are really not.

maybe it's the idea of reverse psychology. or our efforts to mask how we really feel.

if you feel that you have an inflated ego, there must be something that you are trying to cover up.

sneaky, sneaky.