Oct 11, 2009

Going down in flames.

The last two days have been one of the best days of my life.

I think I'm in love with New York all over again. It's not such a bad place after all.

And we went to this international student event at the UPenn Museum with all these people, and I don't remember much of what happened there either.

I can't explain or talk about why.

But with this mess in my head - and all these jumbled thoughts - it's depressing.

I've realized in the last two days how screwed up in the head Danish989 really is. It can't be described, so I'm not going to try to.

But it's true. Trust me.

I've managed to look inside myself for a minute, in my drugged state of mind last night - and all I've seen is this void, and the closest I'll get to witnessing a real black hole.

And I wouldn't want to take anyone down with me, when I do go down in flames. Which I can tell will be sooner than anyone thinks ...

5 comments:

Roshni said...

I love NY.
Someday I'll visit =(

Daanish said...

Completely swung by the point of the post, didn't you.

And that was scary, I just put up the post and you commented.

Anonymous said...

I wonder..what happened..so many guesses..

Sam said...

all over again? when was the last time this happened? oh and isnt everything "not such a bad place" in those circumstances =P

Rida. said...

Amen.

Psst, by the way,do you ever smile? No, really?