Oct 17, 2009

Eureka!

This one goes out specifically to two people.

But for us to get there, let me rewind a little and start from the beginning.

So, I’ve decided that I’m going to have two blogs running at the same time. Yes, you heard right.

I don’t know if many of you remember the word press-blogger incident, where I couldn’t decide which blogging service I wanted to use.

Then came bigger problems into my life. For instance, when I couldn’t decide which female I wanted to continue hitting on.

Or whether Megan Fox was really a live human being or not.

But, let’s not get into these issues I’m surrounded with on a day to day basis, and talk about business.

I’ve realized – not recently, but still – that I love writing. And so I want to focus my energy on as much writing as I possibly can. I do not know why.

In fact, I just told someone what I was about to do. And they asked me why, too. And I calmly told them the whole reason, as to why;

I have no idea.

But why is the question always Why, and not – Why Not? God, I’m good with words.

Maybe that’s why.

Anyway.

I want to start a guild of writers, with Arfa and Rija to begin with. I’m not sure if I want to add more people as the snowball starts turning into an avalanche, but probably not. And I want to lead the project.

That’s all I’m going to give out yet, but the snowball has already rolled into a snow boulder in my mind, so there’s a big chance this is going to see the light of day.

But don’t bet on it – I change my mind every time I blink. Hmm .. does that mean I change half my mind when I wink?

Stay tuned.

Oh, and as far as the two different blogs I’m thinking of running are concerned:

http://danish989.wordpress.com
http://danish989.blogspot.com

Those are the respective links above ^^. Here are some things I have planned out. They can portray the two very different mindsets I harbor, and therefore, I can publish at one place where I’m cynical, and at the other when I’m … not as cynical? Something like that, yeah? Bear with me.

Go check it out by the way, see if you like how wordpress feels for a while.

Thanks for coming, and all comments go in any one of the comment spaces. =]

Yours truly,
Danish Arif.

7 comments:

Roshni said...

Your dad's called Arif?

Daanish said...

Not only is he called that, it's also his name.

Roshni said...

That's cool.

Daanish said...

How come?

Roshni said...

I know somebody called Arif. Arifs (?) tend to be cool people. -n0d-

Daanish said...

Lol, I donno about that, but my dad is pretty cool.

Do you have msn?

Roshni said...

Yup... bro3n@hotmail.co.uk