Oct 14, 2009

Being sick and bed ridden.

I love fall / the few days before it's actually winter.

I love how my sense of smell actually gets enhanced when I have a fever or a cold.

I love how I can smell everything so perfectly all of a sudden.

Coffee.

Colognes.

Winter.

I miss childhood and reading graphic novels on a couch all day.

I love how I have a million hilarious stories, because I've had the world's best friends, and still do.

I love how music is the most wonderful thing in the world. Or second most wonderful. Or third most wonderful. Or fourth most wonderful. Yet, so wonderful.

Rida hates me being grumpy apparently. So much that she's told me she hates reading my blog now. >_> Not cool, dude.

The good old days.

I remember blogging about winter a few years ago. I love winter, it's true. I just can't stand the cold, but everything else is awesome.

OR perhaps, I love fall, not winter. The few days before winter officially gets here is what I love.

The weather is perfect, everything looks, feels and smells so damn wonderful.

Leaves on the ground, and the only reason I step on them - because they make that crunchy noise every time I do. Otherwise, who would step on leaves? People would walk around them on purpose. I was just thinking about that yesterday, right before I stepped on a crunchy red leaf.

Love is a weird feeling. But I hate how humans have somehow managed to standardize the feeling of love, too. Just like they have with God.

Leave it up to human beings to completely fuck everything up, and attempt to make things even more convenient for themselves - only to end up screwing it all up.

I'm deviating .. -sigh- Sorry, Rida, that's just what I do best. Hehe.

Anyhow .. God I love the smell of coffee on a cold winter day. It is Love.

And hot chocolate, and chocolate mochas.

And this reminds me of many winters ago, when I believed in God and fasted (or perhaps did so out of sheer fear) and would meet all my friends at this coffee shop after 6.

It was what we'd do everyday, no questions asked. And books, and the feeling of content, just sitting outside a coffee shop - sipping on mochas and smoking.

"But after a while, you realize, time flies." Takes me back to thinking about how time is an illusion we create.

And I remember spending days alone in this apartment in Philadelphia for a month. Making coffee, smoking, and then wondering what to do for the rest of the day.

Experiencing new things is something I definitely love a lot. And I want to see and experience as much as I possibly can before this life ends. And I plan on doing just that, too. My plan is already in motion.

Plan A - transfer around the world in the name of college and then work at the place I like the most.
Plan B - write a book that sells like hot cakes and enables me to go on book signings all around the world.
Plan C - create a new religion and get so rich off of it, that I go on a world tour as a public speaker.

=] I am going to be rich AND famous. Watch. Or read, actually. Or both, hmm.

*cough cough* I can't help but realize how being sick only makes me appreciate living life and not being sick, even more. Hmmm.

I hate my tonsillitis. Hate it, hate it. Right now, I feel like I'm going to end up choking on my own tonsils. And it's not a good feeling.

I feel like spending money. I love, spending money. It's the best feeling. But right now, I feel like spending it on books. I haven't even bought books for my classes yet. Ok, guilt trip. Oh well, Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk seems like a good investment.

And I've just realized. It's like half the world is sick. Aah, the joy of knowing you're not alone =]

I just love mankind. No sarcasm. I love you people. But you have to realize, I just hate you sometimes too. Think of it as a relationship.

Transmission ends here. Come back for more. =]

1 comment:

~ Doodler ~ said...

good to know..:)

now that we know how you feel..how about letting us know what does your Philadelphia look like these days??