Apr 21, 2009

Spring.

Spring, has finally struck Philadelphia.

'Spring break' came and went, yet the leaves have just only started turning pink, white and green. Oh, the sheer beauty.





My professor suggested a few days ago that I try to get into the English Honors program. and I would like to thank him for making things even more confusing.

Confusion is a funny thing. Come to think of it, I find funny in weird places - don't I?

I'm confused about life, our purpose on earth, about what 'the future holds' (as cliche' as that sounds, it's true) and various other events that have taken place not so long ago.

Aah, I need to vent off some steam, release some stress, experience some nirvana, and stop thinking so much. But unfortunately, that's just not possible, now is it?

www.danish989.deviantart.com ~ My DeviantArt Page - pay a visit, leave some comments, would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol no its not possible..
[you should really take up that English honors course]

nobi said...

that was me btw. :P