Apr 29, 2009

Bummer.

I start writing this, hoping it would make me feel just a little better about myself.

I was standing in my apartment, occupied by my roommate's Uncle and Aunt, and his Mum.

So, I'm standing in the other room, behind a wall, where they can't see me, with a song playing in my head, and me doing Amir Khan's dance, from the movie Ghulam. Yes, the one with my legs extended, my arms in the air like I'm holding an invisible box with both of them, and moving my head left and right, with my belly moving along too.
(See it here - Skip to 2:09)

Imagine that.

Now, I do this, expecting my roommate, that's in the other room too, to come join me so we can share the experience. But instead, his Aunt decides to see what the room is like.

So imagine an astonished look on my face, with my feet still extended, the invisible box still above my head, my belly stationary now, and my gaze paused at her face. Telling myself in the head that she's not real. Oh please God, let my roommate's aunt be a figment of my ever so vivid imagination.

But we don't always get what we want, do we.

She starts laughing, and I don't blame her, I would've laughed too. If I wasn't trying really really hard to not laugh, of course.

"Oye, exercise ho rahi hai?" She said.

And in my head I said, "kaash wohi kar raha hota, Aunty ..."

4 comments:

Sam said...

Bwahahahaha

affa =P

Wijdan said...

hahahahahahahaha!

phunny! =D

Anonymous said...

lol I wanna see the dance =D

Blah said...

hahahaa.......!