Apr 9, 2009

Depression.

So we meet again, depression, my dear friend.


"I walked a mile with happiness
She chattered all the way
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say
I walked again with sorrow
And not a word spoke she
But oh, what I had learned
When sorrow walked with me"


I've learned more from ten days of agony that I ever would've from ten years of content.

~l|~

I've deactivated my facebook account. Somehow that made me feel a tad bit better.
I've decided not to sign on at msn as much as I used to. Everyday, that is. Is that possible? Let's find out.

I can't not check my email. Or I would've done that too.

I really didn't think it would come to this again. Really. I thought depression was left far behind when I decided to be happy no matter what. But I guess that's just not possible.

This post probably belongs someplace no one can read it, rather than on my blog where there's been so much commotion lately. Surprisingly (?)

Aah, if only I didn't have to wake up in the morning. What I would give to be able to just lay in bed and not crawl out until I absolutely need to.

What I would give to climb inside a cave and stay away from 'society' for as long as I can.

What I would give for a bottle of Dom Perignon and a 'custom-made cigarette.'

What I would give to be able to forget.

If ten days of agony will make me stronger, I want to be weak.

~l|~


"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."
Nicollo Machiavelli


"Perhaps one day this too will be pleasant to remember."
- Virgil



"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."
- Robert Frost



It goes on. Can I argue about whether that is good or bad?

Yes.

But I'm not going to ...

7 comments:

nobi said...

we need to talk :/

Rija Yousuf said...

I am so frikkin depressed right now and this post makes my day at this moment =D

Daanish said...

Glad I helped (?)

Unknown said...

m havin the same depression thing going on these days man, its so fuked up, i tried whatever u wrote, & nothing happened.. i think i should go out somewhere far, alone, for few days... or i should get high like crazy... i don't know.. its just weird.. oper se ye bc larkiyan sir ki aur mc k rakh dayti hain...

Anonymous said...

well perhaps you should go back home and continue your studies there. idk why you came to america..it sucks here.

Daanish said...

I'm not sure who you are (yet) but who said I'm depressed because I came here to study?

It's not that bad here, by the way. I've been through worst things.

zuzu said...

We know you've bin thru alot but go thru lost as well you'll be more depressed...haahaa...WORD