Jun 9, 2009

Tell me about?

You know what's hilarious?

Writer's block.

This book lays on the table as I write this, called "Tell me about?" And under the title, it says "Who was king of the franks?", "What is a pangolin?", "Can plants feel?"

"Answers to hundreds of questions."

This is probably why books say "Best Selling" and the list is called that too. It's never "Best Author" or "This book was on top of the New York's very well written list!"

Best Selling. Selling. And this book on my table had that potential - which prompted the publishers to warm up the printers.

But my question to you is - who gives a flying fuck about the king of the franks? The only franks I'm concerned with are the ones in between my hot dog bun.

Because I've realized, that information like that bears no fruits, has no use.

Because it's all about the green. Best selling, not best written. Do not forget.

No comments: