May 28, 2009

You know what sucks?

I was scheduled to fly on the 27th, reach Riyadh on the 28th. And I could turn 20 with my parents. Perfect, right?

You need a transit visa, even if you're on a plane going to fucking Canada. Even if the layover is just one hour, and you don't get out of the God damn plane, you still need a transit visa. Go figure. Stupid Canadians.

So, I tried cancelling my flight, ended up going back home, to find out that the flight can not be re-scheduled, and I'd have to pay a 900 dollar fee to fly on a further date. Seriously. What the fuck?

Do NOT buy tickets from www.vayama.com. They suck cocks in hell. So does their outsourced customer support team, that I called 7 times yesterday, to talk to 4 different people, that gave me 4 different answers. And then I got an email, which said something else.

Seriously. Wtf?! So you can't afford to run a company, and therefore, you outsource and hire people all the way in India that don't even know how to do what they are doing. And on top of that, you pay that minimum wage. Seriously. Wtf? But then again, I guess paying minimum wage to someone that doesn't even know what they're doing IS generosity, if not plain dumbass-ness.

So I'm still in Philadelphia, 2000 dollars short, and pissed off like never before. Oh, and I turn 20 in a few hours. It doesn't get any worse.

No comments: