May 17, 2009

Prison Break

I can't believe it.

After 4 and a half years that I've watched it, it has ended. Out of nowhere too. I was not expecting this. It almost feels like a breakup. How will my life go on? Pretty soon I'll be angry at Prison Break. It's Prison Break's loss, not mine. But why did it have to end this way?

I mean seriously. What, the fuck? I'm not going to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, because a dumbfuck, inbred retard, ruined it for me by posting the ending on his fucking facebook status (get a life, seriously.) I know that's ironic, I'm writing a blog post about the show myself - but at least I'm not spoiling anything for anyone! It's always been a cliffhanger, Prison Break watchers, hasn't it? But seriously. What the fuck.

Prison Break will be missed. For years, me and my friends have discussed every episode in detail. Most of the time I've seen the future, concerning Michael Schofield's fate and everyone else's too. Other times they just caught me with a big surprised look on my face. And this particularly would've been one of those moments if a tool hadn't ruined it for me.

But that doesn't change the fact that it has actually ended. No more Prison Break. And Supernatural is also on hiatus, considering the Season ending. Then it's Season 5, which is probably also going to be the last Supernatural season.

What am I going to make assumptions and prophecies about, then?

I'm honestly depressed now. Yes, about a TV show. You wouldn't know if you haven't been watching something for 4 and a half years. I know, it's sad, and almost pathetic. But what can I say, I get attached to masterful storytelling and it's characters.

My list of story heroes only consisted of Edmond Dantes from The Count of Monte Cristo till now. But I've added Michael Schofield.

On a side note, please acknowledge that this post is not lame at all. Thank you.

1 comment:

Sam said...

i havent watched prison break for some time now, 4 episodes me thinks. Mostly cuz i got fed up of the story line.

But judgin by how heart broken u are, ill watch em =P

oh and dude..

"recommended posts" under your post is recommending "Femal Obsessions" haha.