May 25, 2009

Wake me up when the floor stops spinning.

I had a very crazy last night, and proof is this Wolverine Slurpee glass that I paid 2 dollars for last night and don't even remember buying.

But I can believe I bought it; it has those holographic image things, and I heard slurpee tastes REALLY good ... at times ... like last night ...

The apartment is a mess. And not just your average mess, no. See, two days ago we bought a 12 pack of pepsi. And there are cans all over the floor. If I fish my hand below the bed right now, I can bet I'll grab at least 2 cans right now.

I'm still really dizzy, it's a miracle I even woke up so early. 1.59 PM. New record.

Porcupine Tree sounds so good in the morning, it's amazing.

My room mate is nowhere to be found, probably went out on an errand or something.

I needed a new debit card, lost mine 3 weeks ago, a new one's been issued, but this country's got so many damn holidays, and apparently today's the Memorial Day. I have no idea what that is, ignorant piece of crap that I am, and all I know is - that the bank is not open.

I have a bag of chips besides me - half empty (or half full) and it's been completely crushed, probably because I've been sleeping on it. Clothes lay all around me as I type this, so do empty bottles of seven up and powerade, more packs of chips, empty chocolate wrappers, and aluminum foil everywhere. With four neat holes on it, turned black, it's apparent someone's been burning something on it.

Oops, my Iphone .. Damn it .. Omnia is ringing. Be right back.

...

[2 minutes later]

The sun shines through the window, and hurts my eyes. But it's the kind of hurt I like. It's the hurt that tells me, that the glistering light is touching the Adrenaline gland behind my eyes, trying to pump epinephrine in my body. And it seems to be working too.

More empty bottles .. or Orange juice, Dayquil and Ketchup. A bowl of Frosted flakes. And a lot of paper.

Right under my bed, tissue paper covers the carpet, turned brown - soaking up spilled pepsi. From last night, or the one before that, I don't remember anymore - but someone should've thrown that out. Which reminds me, I was supposed to take out the trash last night. Bummer.

My flight is in a few days, on the [censored] to be exact. I'll land in Riyadh on the [censored] at [censored] and be home at [censored]!!

Can't think of anything else to write about, so I'm going to go ahead and microwave the pizza I ordered last night, before making it disappear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ishhhhhhhhh First of all I am mad at you! and about Memorial day, it's a federal holiday, known as decoration day.It commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service. and We celebrate Memorial day in May, last Monday of May!!