Nov 4, 2008

April.

Skin color as peachy as peaches can be. Orange, red, and yellow never worked so well before.

I would wish for a thousand suns to come together all at once, to bring light into this winter. To bring sunshine, maybe. To bring pies, maybe. To bring mocha...

**

Seasons have never yet made me wonder,
how time can be so perfectly described
by words and terms, all self - created
yet we named names, till April arrived.

The flowers all bloom, and the sun shines around,
still we try to take cover from the wind, that is now
Shelter and protect, but we're touched with this bond
April was good to us, and we did not respond

I'm so lonely, but it's good, in a long time I haven't felt
Still so shaken and excited, I can't wait to meet you there
Months have come and months have went
April, I can't wait to meet your stare

I would cherish, and hold, hoping not to break our mold
I would let go, I would let loose, I would create words of gold
I could pray, I could wish, I could want to create our world
But this time isn't telling me how my April will unfold.

Snow no longer falls, April, mountains no longer shine
Eagles no longer soar the skies, time is no longer fine
This is where you come in, sweetheart, and claim to be mine
I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't to be, April, now is the time.

**

I'm looking for Yellow.
I'm looking for April.

No comments: