Sep 24, 2008

Blah the world.

I feel really, really blah, right now.

I leave for Karachi, in around 26 hours, and I'm still not sure if I've packed or not. Plus, the lil kitten that's been staying with me for the past week, whom I call little furball, has no home to go to while I'm gone .. It's a mess.

To top that off, I haven't been eating well, or sleeping well. The result? I've grown really, really weak and have lost my appetite all together. Aah, life is good ...

So, anyway, let me write about the music I'm blaring in the background right now. Slipknot's new album, All Hope Is Gone. If you're into heavy metal, and haven't heard All Hope Is Gone, you don't know what you're missing out on. Go get.

Got Metallica's new album too, by the way. Death Magnetic, was it? I've been let down. Don't know if this is what old people mean when they say Metallica sold out back in the days, but I think the feeling is similar for me, this time around. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, I don't really HATE the album as much as I've expressed, but I haven't really given it a lot of listening time either, somehow it just hasn't clicked in my head like the previous Metallica albums. Meh.

Anyway, I've forced myself to write the two paragraphs above .. and I don't think I can really go on much more. I'm in serious need of something good to happen to me, or I'm going to stab myself ...

... on the hand ...

... with a toothpick ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahah! That was good. The toothpick part.

Karachi... where in Karachi?

Daanish said...

Glad you liked =)

Somewhere in Gulshan Iqbal or something, but doesn't half of Karachi live there?

Anonymous said...

Gulshan Iqbal?

hehh.. no half of Karachi does not live there. We happen to be one of those few who are not half of Karachi.

Am i makin any sense?

Sigh.

Anonymous said...

you DO need to give Death Magnetic more listening time..judging by how u review stuff, its REALLY rare u find something good the first time u come around it. I loved the new album.

i mean comeon how can u NOT like Unforgiven III
Broken,Beat and Scared

they be me fav tracks from the new album. \m/

ps: im hating myself for sounding like a METALLICA fan we both know lol :P