Nov 10, 2008

Cannot think of an appropriate title.

I was watching American History X and there is this scene where in prison, Derek, our protagonist, conversates with another convict. And the guy gives Derek a little piece of prison wisdom.

He says, don't ever argue with your girlfriend when she comes to meet you during Prison Meeting. Because, then you'll spend all the time while she's gone wondering if she's getting it on with some other guy, having agressive sex, because she's mad at you.

And I've realized, long distance relationships can be like that too sometimes, to some extent of course. But whatever, experiences differ.

I've noticed how guys like to think that Pink is a gay color.

I bet that was all planned by the females. This way, only they get to wear pink, and it seperates them from us. Now, most guys have gone against colors like purple, and pink, and even orange, red and yellow. Why? Because according to them, it's gay.

Oh, come on. If God made that color, than why not take them in along with all the colors? Imagine the world if it didn't have those colors. That would be very, very dull.

Do you see females saying, Oh I can't wear blue because it's so manly? No. They get to wear black, blue, gray AND orange, red, yellow, purple, you name it. Then why are guys only wearing dark colors, afraid of being called a homo?

Seriously, if some people prefer the same sex orientation, that's their own preference. And you can't tell if a guy is straight or not, just by the threads he's wearing. You can have a guy wearing a brown armani suit, and you wouldn't be able to tell what he likes in bed.

You could have a guy wearing a light blue t-shirt and yellow and orange wristbands, and see females wooving all around him. Now THAT is what I'd prefer. Because it works. It's called being metrosexual or some shit, and if it's working for me, why should I complain? lol.

Aah, that's it for life for now. I wrote a few blog posts while I was in karachi, am too lazy to put them up here, but soon, hopefully. They're on my laptop, so I'll try to come on from there and just post them a.s.a.p.

Take care, world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think guyz should wear all colors as well.
Youu gooo boi!

Daanish said...

Did you add me on msn yet? I would rly appreciate us talking!