Nov 30, 2008

Small world, indeed.

It IS a small world.

My friend Nobia, who I know for around 6-7, maybe 8, years now? And who I met on the internet, Very, randomly? And have never even ever met in real life, yet?

She introduced me to this other girl, in Karachi, named Rida Kokab, a few years ago. If I try to remember, I'd say it was approximately 3 or 4 years ago.

Well, funny story.

See, Rida Kokab, in karachi, randomly, found my blog on the internet and started reading. Then, she created her own blog, and claims to be inspired by me (how friggin cool is that?!).

Then, she finally left me a comment after a lot of posts, and I decided to talk to her and see who she is. Believe it or not, I just had a gut feeling that I had met her before, or knew her somehow. And I did!!

So, so far in life, I've 'inspired' three people to write blogs =D how awesome is that?

Rida Kokab's blog, which she doesn't want to be published here, actually even starts out by thanking me, and her second post is on a theory made by yours truly =D How frigging cool is that, too??

So You're Welcome, Rida, and Thanks because you've made my day. =)

Oh, and I'd like to beg anyone else that regularly reads my blog, to please, please leave a comment. I love finding out about readers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh i read your blog =) regularly! ;)

Anonymous said...

and i should tell you..reading the first line i thought this post was about me and just how amazing i am.
*deep sigh*

=P

Anonymous said...

Now i know why not to write you a thank you note when i post my blog up :P