Jul 12, 2008

Theft.

Theives should be burnt alive. Their hands shouldn't be cut off, they should be nailed to a wooden wall.

Some of my friends decided to wake me up, and pay me a visit. I obidiently, woke up, washed up, drank a glass of juice and proceeded to leave my house, only in time to remember I was leaving my cell phone at home.

So, I rushed back to my room, looked at both my Nokia N82 and Nokia E61i, which were both connected to a charger, and had this weird feeling. Should I really take both phones out? No, just one is necessary. So I grabbed the N82 and went downstairs.

So, I get in the car, say my His' and Hellos' and the driver starts driving. I spot this weird guy, just standing there as if he's waiting for something. Didn't really pay any attention to him, just acknowledged his presence.

So, we park the car, and my friend asks if I have any credit on my cell phone, because he was dry. I hand him my phone, he passes it on to the driver, who's window was rolled down.

In a matter of multiseconds, I hear someone running towards us. Before I could think, blink, or start my arsenal of verbal abuses, a figure wearing all black grabs the phone from the driver's hands and runs for it.

Hysteria. Confusion. A total loss of words. No, slash that. FUCK!

I saw it happening, I said to myself. Nothing can be done now, just let it slide Danish.

There went my phone ... my precious :(

But it wasn't all about the phone. It isn't. I've been promised a new phone, any that I put my fingers on, but that doesn't change the fact that someone just put his hands on MY phone and took off with it, the mother ...

What was his nationality, the mother? Does it really matter. Not like theives are of a specific ethincity. This one was saudi though. I've about had it with this country. *sigh*

People, keep your phones in your pockets!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and we're all helpless in this country...no help at all...fu**ing ba**ards...i wish i was there passing by or something...would have banged my car into that son of **tch..

mindbodysoul said...

To get this posting sent to an elite group of 1250 registered members each day, consider competing (by submitting) for the top voted spot at www.newzly.com - good luck !