Oct 29, 2007

Yield Fucking Limit

Ok, so, the thing with this post here is ... let me mention first that this is the 91st post! Yes, almost a 100 posts! woohoo! ... yeah, the thing with this post is that I really have nothing to talk about, but I need to blow off a LOT of steam and let a LOT out of my system. And so, I'm going to write whatever comes to my head first.

Let's start with Karma. It is a bitch. And I mean, not just a bitch, it can really, really, rip you apart. It's the part of revenge, that is actually "involuntary" if you may.

You wanna rip someone apart? Sit back, relax, have some pop-corn maybe, be nice instead. And in a few days? Watch karma go medievil on that unlucky bastard's ass.

Woohoo, profanity. What would we be without it?

Next, I want to mention Guilt. If karma is a bitch? Guilt is a somabitch. YES. Guilt! It can make you want to jump off a cliff, set yourself on fire, chop yourself into pieces? And not even necessarily kill yourself in the process.

Ok, here's a thought. Whenever someone is guilty, they'll tell you they want to do something horrible to themselves. How many people have you seen that actually want to kill themselves?

Next time you run into a smartass, that keeps on telling you how guilty they are, and how they could just kill themselves? You should go like:

"Oh sure. I'd do it for you, but I don't really want blood on my hands. I'll tell you what though..."

and hand them a fucking map to the nearest fucking cliff.

You must be thinking. "What's up his ass? Why is he in such a bad mood?"

Well, I'll tell you. Remember that post? About being pushed too far? Well guess what.

Yield fucking limit. And glad to be free.

One more thing. Someone, just made it their priority to tell me no one reads my blog. Well, I don't really fucking care. As you can probably see by now? This post doesn't even make a lot of sense. But it made me a lot happier than I was like a couple of minutes ago. Do YOU have anything better?

2 comments:

Reha said...

heyyyy i read ur post! and damn u were angry wen u wrote this! but ur right abt karma and guilt! i agree!

Anonymous said...

yeah who the hell said that? i do, reha does, and many others probably.. but ur right, u write for urself, n if it makes u feel good, thats great. Guilt yeah.. well thats how the world is isnt it? liars and hypocrites? :)
xox