Oct 27, 2007

Boredom-ness

I've been trying to reach a decision in the past 10 minutes.

Do I get up and sit straight on my chair or not?
That's how bored and lazy I am right now ... I've been stuck at home all day, in a complete state of no worry, and it's almost like house arrest.

I put my head back a while ago and looked around at my room. Have you ever noticed? It's like being inside a box. Go to one of the walls and look around at all four walls, and the roof right now.

It IS like being inside a box.

And that thought made me want to go out so bad, but due to some weird parental insecurities (from my parents) and irony being a bitch, I couldn't. So here I am, sitting on the computer, writing about how sucky life is again.

If you're here reading this right now, know that you're having more fun reading this than I was having writing this... ooh, thanks for reading by the way :)

No comments: