Oct 9, 2007

Ataraxia

Sanity is overrated. And so is Happiness. The latter, because it really doesn't last as long as it should. Ever.

But that's just the beauty of it. You never want it to end.

Lately, I've been feeling completely Ataraxic. Free from worry. Complete Hedona.

In fact, if it wasn't for my creative drive, I'd not be here writing on my blog right now. But, I just felt like making a little sense and venting out some creativity and here I am.

Lately, I've been having tears form in the corner of my eyes for no reason at all. Is that my body telling me my soul's breaking apart? Maybe it is. The side-effect of thinking I can live long with my Devil May Care attitude.

If Ataraxia is a gift, I want to feel blessed.
But all I feel is burdened ...

To fall apart and just let it all out of my system. But falling apart is not an option I'm leaving open anymore, and therefore I'm going to see how long I can take this.

I haven't been eating and I haven't been getting any sleep even if I 'sleep' for around 10 hours. Eating Disorders and Sleeping Disorders. Just what I needed.

It seems that my life revolves around these, disorders, you may almost feel that I'm making things up as the world spins. But seriously; I think I would know.

Yesterday I had another manic attack and I ticked my friends off ...

All this insanity better be worth it.

No comments: