Aug 18, 2007

Rate of flow of time ...

Time flies by so fast ... I've always thought of life, as the longest thing anyone can experience.

But if things keep moving at such a fast rate, what's the use? It is, about the journey, and not the destination, right? Right.

So, 2 months have gone by faster than I could say "2 months have gone by faster than I could say" ... and if my memory serves me right, the highlights of these 2 months were:

1. Me and my friends being mugged.
2. The stayovers at friend's places!
3. Learning how to make coffee ... oh, and practicing egg making technique ... lol.
4. Deciding on what I want my future to be like!
and of course:
5. Falling in love! (which makes it all complete! =) ... )

It seems like yesterday, but I don't remember a thing ... and neither do I remember, anything that happened. It's all like a dream. I faintly remember hanging out with Sarmad and Lala at 7 in the morning, and walking around Malaz on foot ... and now, it's a week till Lala comes back from Pakistan.

I also faintly remember getting a call from Saad Saquib at 12 in the night, telling us he's come to Riyadh. And now, he's going back to paki in a day ...

It's been 2 bloody months ... and I only remember it as a week ... Maybe its something to do with having fun, and time flying by so fast because of that.

Whatever it was ... I hope everything I do remember, stays where it is ...

Danish's Law Of Flow Of Time:

The Rate Of Flow Of Time = How Much Fun You're Having.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldnt agree more with ur last sentence.. nice write up!!