Jul 27, 2007

Burning in the midnight oil ...

I'm dead tired and have been waiting for A meanie, but since there's nothing on tv, and no one online (except sam who's not in the mood to talk or something) I think it's best if I start writing. That way, I wont fall asleep, and hey; I like writing.

So what do I write about ... I actually have some stuff written down in my cell fone, but I'm not in the mood to write about that.

I'm not in the mood to write at all actually =\

Wow ... I'm actually bored ... and sleepy! I'm never sleepy =\

I need to learn how to make tea ... *googles tea making instructions*

...

Okay, maybe I'll just drink Red Bull in a while.

Oh, I know, I'll just tell you how sucky my day was ... I woke up at around 7 ... in the night ... and so, I didn't get to see the sun the whole day. Which is really depressing. Stayed depressed for about, 4 hours. Went out to meet some friends. Met some bastards while meeting some friends. Decided to go meet some other friends. Met 'some other friends'. Decided to have a deep conversation with Sam and Saad ... got depressed because their lives weren't good. Felt the manic depression and guilt kicking in. What guilt you ask? Go Figure. Came back home, smelling like a cigarette factory. Finally got to hear Aminii's voice. Told to wait for an hour. An hour and 45 minutes go by. I decide to write about how sucky my day was...

Okay, now that I've gotten myself even more depressed, I think I'll just go listen to Nirvana and blackout for a while.

No comments: