Mar 19, 2013

Steam Powered Honeybee.



A band called "Steam Powered Giraffe," has this song called "Honeybee."

There doesn't exist a good audio version on youtube, so I'll have to link to the video. Although personally, I find the official video to be a little distracting, especially from the quality of the music.

Which is definitely owed to their gimmick, they dress up in accordance with the standards proposed by the Steampunk community, in case you hadn't noticed. Not to be confused with cyberpunk, at all, please.

If you don't know what that is, or either of those things are, go google them or something.

Though, don't let any of my bias hinder your ability to go in to the song without any ... of, well, my bias. I mean, go into the song without prejudice. Aah.

I especially like the part where they go; "I was waiting for you all my life."

Yeah, buddy.

No comments: