Mar 21, 2013

Just make her laugh.

So I send this chick a link to a youtube video on facebook, right.

I was being funny, too, I made a few jokes before sending her some stand up to be comedic in my place for me. In hindsight, that's not a bad idea, is it?

Girls like funny men, so you just send her some stand up comedy. It's like stoning two birds with one joint:

1) It tells her that you have a good f'n sense of humor. I mean, why wouldn't it, that clip you just sent her is fucking brilliant, right?
2) The stand up comedian's fulfilling the funny prerequisite for you. It's like someone else going to take your exam for you. And this guy, he's been studying in front of a mirror and writing those funny one liners down and shit. You're going to do really well on the test.

And well, she didn't reply for a few minutes. That's where this whole blog post comes in, I've come across another one.

Was it a bad idea to send stand up comedy out of nowhere? Fuck that, I was being spontaneous.

But if it was that. Well, I'm just going to have to bring it up the next time I see her.

"So, uh, hey! Did you ever end up watching that clip I sent you?"

She looks confused and it'll probably be obvious that she didn't.

"Oh, you didn't. Well, you really missed out. It was some pretty funny shit, I was really, uh .. I was really hoping you would comment on it's brilliance, you know?"

I could maybe even holler to one of my boys that I've already shown the video to, and ask them to back me up.

"Yo, Yared! You remember that video? Right? Haha, yeah. Tell her about the video!"

One of my boys would probably be ready to be called to wingman duty, because come on. Bro code? 

And yeah, that's how it would play out. I can see it right now.

Huh. Do you think that kind of overkill daydreaming causes any sort of hindrance to my prospects?

Oh, never mind. I just got a reply on Facebook. 

No comments: