Dec 26, 2010

Musings from the sky.

I wrote the following while I was on the plane to Qatar. I was reading "The Restaurant at the end of the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams, so all the quotes that follow are from the book. 
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Douglas Adams wrote about me!
  • Hmmm, the lack of taste of these sesame crackers almost make up for the foulness that is this cheddar cheese.
"If life is going to exist in a universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."
  • This flight attendant has the cutest British accent ever. And she keeps calling me "hun," or "lovie." I could get used to this.
"The function of art is to hold the mirror up to nature, and there simply isn't a mirror big enough."
  • This guy sitting next to me is watching Prison Break season 3. He's either very late to the party, or a time traveler. Hmmm.

No comments: