Jan 3, 2010

Nothing much at all.

dibelleva 5:52 am
what've you been up to?
Dquicksilvera 5:52 am
just ... yeah ... apart from thinking a lot, nothing much at all

It’s so easy. Life here. I love it, I really do.

With nothing to worry about. The other day, I was stressing about my laptop being unresponsive. And I realized how I’ve stopped worrying about such minor things … and that, if I am thinking about them now – it could only mean I don’t have bigger things to worry about.

But soon after, all that went out the window, and I had one of the most messed up days ever.

How messed up? Nicotine deprivation and a lot of anger. I remember gritting my teeth so hard, it gave me a headache.

I just saw Idiocracy though. It’s basically, about these two people that ‘hibernate’ in 2005, and wake up in 2055 to find that people have turned idiotic.

So yeah, it’s pretty much what I see the future as. Which is why I loved it.

I have a few more days left in Riyadh, it’s back to the shit hole then. –sigh- … I wouldn’t be lying if I said I don’t feel like going back, life is too easy here … too comfortable … you can’t blame me for enjoying it.

I didn’t know the new Sherlock Holmes movie was directed by Guy Ritchie. Which means I can’t miss it. Guy Ritchie is effing genius.

In the near future, I’m going to try and see the following movies:

Waking Life, Collateral, Vanilla Sky, The Machinist, eXistenZ, The Game, Cypher and Being John Malkovich.

On a side note, you know life isn’t perfect when – you starve yourself, just so you don’t crave cigarettes like you usually do after you eat.

Definitely not perfect.

Apathy, The Knowing, and Confusion.

I leave you with the rest of the conversation.

Dquicksilvera 6:23 am
I don't know how I've survived in philly for a year
being as cynical as I am, and not giving much of a crap about anything
being self destructive and what not
I don't think it's a good idea to be that way anymore ..
dibelleva 6:25 am
imo, neither do i
Dquicksilvera 6:25 am
but I can't help it
I need to find a motive to be alive soon
dibelleva 6:26 am
to spread ur evilness
Dquicksilvera 6:26 am
too many people already doing that
dibelleva 6:26 am
billions of people have lived, you may have to give up on originality lol
Dquicksilvera 6:27 am
See, that's so unoriginal too
dibelleva 6:27 am
just to prove my point
lol
Dquicksilvera 6:28 am
>_>

No comments: