Jan 2, 2010

The (m)asses.

I need a few more miracles, to make myself believe that I can make it happen again.

Just like I did before.

But I seem to be running out of it, and I have this feeling that things are going to come crashing down.

Maybe it’s just me, though.

I’ve brushed past things a lot worse. And survived.

But that doesn’t mean I’m willing to do it all over again. No I wouldn’t.

No, I don’t want to.

Yes, I get bored easily. But I hate running around like I do.

I think it’s hilarious, how you would think I’ve had things handed to me, and that it’s all been a joy ride.

One of the reason I get ticked off when people talk about ‘luck’, or call me ‘lucky.’

I don’t believe in things mankind’s thought up to make life convenient. And luck is one of those things.

So please. Keep your shit to yourself. If you like thinking, that I have what I have today due to luck – just so you can feel better about yourself, do it in your head. Don’t talk to me about it.

Luck, fate, destiny. I think people are stupid for believing in things that don’t exist.

Basically, let me break it down.

Fuck you, for thinking things come easily to me and that I’m ‘’lucky.’’

And fuck you, for judging me too.

And fuck you, for being so fucking stupid, yet thinking – that what you, or the masses (the asses) think is correct, IS correct.

Guess what? If you think like the masses? You’re most probably one of the asses.

An ass of the dumb variety, perhaps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're not lucky, explain how you got all that you do?

The luxuries of life, latest gadgets and whatnot, how would you say you have them?

Daanish said...

Karma.

Anonymous said...

You say you don't care.
You say you're selfish.

Either you're wrong in your statements, or it's not karma.

~ Doodler ~ said...

karma? you cnt be serious