Dec 20, 2009

Leaving God’s house.

It’s 5 in the morning and I just woke up from a weird dream.

I dreamt that I was in a small church, out of nowhere. And not a church, but a small room that was made into a church.

I remember seeing someone wearing a black beanie/hat thing. I think it might’ve been me.

So, after realizing where I was, the house of God, or whatever, I think to myself; “This can’t be right, I’m at the wrong place,” and start to leave.

But this old man, although I don’t remember seeing him in the dream, stops me and says something similar to; “You really shouldn’t leave.”

That’s when I woke up. Trippy, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may laugh at this, but I believe it, and I think you should too.

It's a message for you, obviously. Such random dreams are not all false horseshit.

Anonymous said...

You may laugh at this, but I believe it, and I think you should too.

It's a message for you, obviously. Such random dreams are not all false horseshit.