Dec 29, 2009

Changes

Why send out subtle hints, and subliminal messages? And encode everything you really want to say, in between other words. And go around in circle. And waste time.

And not go all out. With everything.

Why do you insist on playing mind games? Not that I mind. But it's getting tiring. And I'm tired of running around in circles, I really am.

Because that's all I've been doing for so long, and I could use some slowing down, or walking without getting lost. That's all walking around in circles has done for me.

I get lost, but I try finding my way. It never works, because you insist we do this. Each and every time - it happens too often.

Just meant to be isn't it. Because everything happens for a reason, right? And only good things always happen.

But they don't. And if they do, explain what good is. Because if this is good, I'd much rather accept bad. Because it's all a riddle, good and bad.

-sigh- ... Life used to be much easier. With tall green fields of grass, and windmills complimenting the blowing wind. Dandelions, and puffy white clouds, against a light blue sky. With things making sense, with people being what I wanted them to be in my head.

Everything has changed. Absolutely nothing's changed.

1 comment:

Roshni said...

-sigh- ah...story of my life.